lace shorts & olive shirt

7/27/15



I purchased these shorts as soon as spring started and have not worn them until this past week.  I was going to get them altered to have the perfect fit but I am a procrasinator and there is only a month left of summer so I will suck it up and continue to pull these up each time I wear them.  I am starting to think that I should accually stop shopping... 

That will never happen, but I am thinking about it so that is a start. 

I have such a strange habit of saving items of clothing - this needs to stop.  At the end of each season I end up with too many items never worn with the tags still attached (how sad is that).  While these clothes sadly hand in my closet untouched I continue to purchase more and more items witch amounts to even more unworn pieces.  Whatever I can return I do - but there is a good amount I endup sitting on until I give it away or donate it.  

This past week I finally starting posting my lightly used or unworn items on the app Polyvore!  Two pairs or shoes already sold and it is such a relief to get rid of some of the items that I wore one or two times! If you do not already have the app sign up with the code HPUEG to receive a free $5 credit! 

happy shopping & selling, 
xo Kay











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear feedback, thank you for reading Kay's Couture.

.post-body img { max-width:1100px; max-height:auto; }