feeling lucky

8/11/15


jacket - Lucky Brand (I can't believe I found it) | jeans - Zara | shirt - J.Crew (old) | shoes - Dolce Vita | purse - Rebecca Minkoff | sunglasses - Ray Ban

I have not taken outfit pictures in what seems like forever so I was so glad to find these photos in a random folder on my desktop.  So I am lucky to have something to post and I was also lucky to find this jacket because I hunted it down for about a week.  You know when you see someone wearing something amazing and you just need to find it (while praying that it dose not cost a limb... usually everything I want dose).  I saw a coworker wearing this jacket and basically chased her down screaming "where did you get that".  It is such a great piece for laying and the quilted detail just kills it! She told me that she purchased it at Lucky Brand and it was the last one.  I checked the website... could not find it.  Went to the Lucky Brand in my mall... could not find it.  Called the two other Lucky Brand stores within driving distance... obviously they did not have it either (this is why all stores need to have their inventory in sync).  So for a couple of days I sulked about never finding this jacket I even checked eBay... how desperate.  

Finally about 2 weeks later I was shopping (per usual), at Lucky Brand and I found it... the last one in my size (well a size bigger, but who cares)  I was ecstatic! - Not to mention (well I am mentioning) it was on sale and extra 50% off... the wait was worth it.

Well thats the end of my sad shopaholic story but I am happy to say that I found it in almost all sizes here!  

xo, Kay

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear feedback, thank you for reading Kay's Couture.

.post-body img { max-width:1100px; max-height:auto; }